Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big brow is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bowtech150

Backstrap Assassin
Got him on camera again hes a beast.:D what do people think hes gonna score now and Should I Pass Or shoot:grin: Heres a pic of him last month.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

He's a nice one! He could use another year, but man it would be hard to pass on him! Good luck and thanks for sharing photos!

Score? Not going to throw a number out, but no chance he's going to walk this year if it's me. Helluva deer and you'd love looking at him on your wall for the rest of your life :way:

NWBuck

Sweet buck! I'd shoot him for sure. I really like the first pic how he is outlined from the sunlight.. almost makes it look fake and the turkey head is a plus.. ha.. i really have no idea on score... maybe 170-175 gross?

I promise you that deer is over 175 gross. I think you answered your own question. "He's a beast." That pretty much sums it up.

Wow, great deer. No WAY that deer gets past me if I wouldn't suffer from buck fever!

I'll throw out that with huge brows, abnormal points, and what appears to be hugely long beams, I think he'll go at least 170....after that, does it really matter? :D

Don't know a reason to pass a buck like that! They don't get much better. Good luck adding him to your trophy room!

I don't know anyone in there right mind that would pass that deer. Some hunt there entire life and never shoot one that nice. Some pay thousands of dollars to shoot one that nice. Good luck

Here's what I've got for anyone who's gonna let that deer walk by them:
:thrwrck:

Great deer & hope to see some harvest pics with you & him this fall! Good luck!

Top Bottom