Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Buck at the Scrape

bowhunter16

I was pleasantly surprised to see this guy when i checked my trail camera. What do you think he scores and how old would you age him at?
lee_061.jpg

lee_063.jpg

lee_062.jpg

lee_064.jpg

Short nose, but with a rack like that he isnt young... SHOOT HIM! Can you honestly tell us you would let that go?

Dean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlambert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shooter, don't worry about a score </div></div>
Plenty of time to measure accuratly when he is on the wall!!

Good luck!

Looks like a good one.Should gross around 170 or so. Tough to get a great look but looks like the left side g-3 splits. My guess is it won't net well but who cares, great buck. Good luck with him.

Bill D

Holy smokes...that is a HOG!! Contrary to some, I think this buck will score incredibly well! Looks to even have a crab-claw on it's right side, making it a 7 point typical right side!!!

As tlambert said, "shooter, don't worry about a score!!!"

Ya if i get a chance at this guy I will definately shoot him as long as i dont get a bad case of buck fever. I was also impressed with how big his neck is already.

Those are HUGE BEAMS... he's a NET BOONER if I've ever seen one.

Probably the 4.5 to 5.5 age class...hard to tell when they get that big.

Top Bottom