Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Buck Down anyone have pictures yet?

Scoring/Numbers,,has led to Big$$. There are rare and unusual sights in nature. That sure is one of them, and nifty to harvest a treat to see.

I can't believe I have become such a skeptic... I see a 100" typ frame (net) at best and less than 100" of nontyp... where do the numbers come from? Too many big deer killed over the past couple of years that were claimed to be REALLY BIG deer. I would guess this score will be greatly reduced like the McIntire buck of '06. Congrats to the hunter, but it is what it is, not what we want it to be.

I can't believe I have become such a skeptic... I see a 100" typ frame (net) at best and less than 100" of nontyp... where do the numbers come from? Too many big deer killed over the past couple of years that were claimed to be REALLY BIG deer. I would guess this score will be greatly reduced like the McIntire buck of '06. Congrats to the hunter, but it is what it is, not what we want it to be.

How do you really feel about it????:drink1:

Top Bottom