Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

big buck

Carll

This buck shot by a local guy in my town... A true NB Canada Giant!

any guess what he would score....? Im thinking over 180..?

he did ruin his Cape :(

10841111_10152834499625351_2061196793_n_zpsd19e4200.jpg

10836205_10155039363400105_314337953_n_zpsf059c0e5.jpg

What a stud of a deer. I got him in the 170's but I'm usually a little low on my guesses.

What a beautiful cape to ruin too...dang

I'm guessing about 184" gross buck....... Must not me interested in mounting it.... lol

That's a buck of a lifetime down here in KY, but maybe not for the frozen north?

That picture is worth a thousand words. A deer hunter smoking a cigarette in a shed holding up a 180 class deer wacked off at the jawbone= priceless!

some guys go out on a weekend hunt hoping to tag a buck... fork horn, spike on maybe a nice 8.... and then this thing walks out , Said he never seen him before was with 2 big does

I guess some guys shoot a buck and don't really know what they done. Its just a nice deer...a nice buck

He shot it the last week of deer season here in NB and the Rut was Full on! im just sad cause , i couldn't believe walking up on those Sheds!! WOW

Nothing against the OP, as it is not Carl's harvest photo, but it does illustrate to me what a class act the vast majority of IW members are. The quality of harvest photos posted by members certainly illustrates the respect that IW folks have for the animals we pursue. Sure, it's still a dead deer, but they are usually shown in the best possible light. Deer are posed well, usually cleaned up, tongues stuck back in the mouth (most of the time), no cigs dangling from the mouth, etc. etc. Not the kind of red neck pix that just serve to give the "anti"s more ammunition.

Nothing against the OP, as it is not Carl's harvest photo, but it does illustrate to me what a class act the vast majority of IW members are. The quality of harvest photos posted by members certainly illustrates the respect that IW folks have for the animals we pursue. Sure, it's still a dead deer, but they are usually shown in the best possible light. Deer are posed well, usually cleaned up, tongues stuck back in the mouth (most of the time), no cigs dangling from the mouth, etc. etc. Not the kind of red neck pix that just serve to give the "anti"s more ammunition.

X2. Completely agree!

I would vomit if I seen someone ruin a 30 inch neck- Canadian cape like that! Man what a buck!

A good taxidermist could sew that cape right up…………………………………...

Great post

Couldn't agree more! IW (Bowhunters) do show respect to the animal by doing the small things like "Deer are posed well, usually cleaned up, tongues stuck back in the mouth" Doing those things makes a huge difference in perceptions. Great post hope people read and make those things their personal practices.

That picture is worth a thousand words. A deer hunter smoking a cigarette in a shed holding up a 180 class deer wacked off at the jawbone= priceless!

He wanted to use some of those knives on his belt....

Top Bottom