Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

big dog

moosehunter

PMA Member
i had this yote run under my stand the other day. he is one of the bigger ones i've ever seen. i kinda wished now i would have givin' a little whistle to stop him so i could have flung an arrow at him. he looks even darker in person.

Attachments

• 33596-bigdog1.jpg
    33596-bigdog1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 112
Thats a nice pic. I have never shot a coyote with my bow before. I may try to do that this year.

Nice pic, we have a few those down here have not had a chance to take one or see one yet but that looks pretty big. Good Luck with him.
sniper.gif

looks alot like the one in let the air out of this year. gotta be careful though our wonderful dnr reintroduced wolves up here. must look for the white collar, and if it does a leg shot is most definately the shot to take.

I would have put an arrow trough him or attempted to in nothing flat, but thats just me
grin.gif
I shot a buck last year that i lost but then saw him a month later running does happly. I knew it was him because you could still kida see the wound in the neck were my rest screw that had fallen out threw off my arrow and caught him in the neck, anyway the moral of the story is not more than 1/2 hour later i had a coyote come tromping through and get onto the blood train and i grapped another arrow and put it into him. He went hitailing off and i knew it was a gut shot because of the screw and that never even crossed my mind till later. After the hunt for the buck ended with no blood in over a 1/2 of tracking and a total of about a mile of tacking overall we went back to look for the coyote with some buckshot because i knew he got into a ditch and when we would find him he;d either be really pissed or on the run so there wouldn't be another shot with a bow, so we followed the blood from the yote, tacked him to a ditch 2 of use were walking along and i found my arrow, then a head rose from the grass and went running through the grass, one shot with OO buck for the borwning and he went a rolling. Im glad i got him and that we know the buck is still alive and well, or was alive till a neighbor shot him this year during shotgun and showed the bucks wound and i knew it was the one i had shot last year. Still had a lot of the same charicteristics (sp sorry i suck at spelling and its christmas break so give me a break
grin.gif
). Anywho back to my main point i would have flung an arrow.
893camouflage-thumb[1].gif

Sorry i just got to typing and im bored so i needed to entertain myself with sharing a story!
grin.gif

huntn4life88
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif
sniper.gif

That is a nice yote. Looks to have great color. Here is a pic of one of the yots I snared this year.
655.jpg

Nice pic Moosehunter. That is a pretty coat on that critter! Thanks for sharing!
sniper.gif

Top Bottom