Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Nebraska Bird Down

Big bird - nice work Jay. And, as always, appreciate the nice photography work - excellent harvest photo.

:way:

Thanks for the kind words folks! It's appreciated.:way:
Although I could get another two tags for our long season, I've decided to just call it a great season after this one bird. I've been pretty busy with antler restoration and knives and want to take some time to do a little fishing, something I haven't done in 15 or so years.:( I've got a ton of birds this year, but they can just grow a bit bigger for next year.;)
Nobody else is hunting within a few miles of me so these guys should be there waiting next season.:way:

IMG_7503-Copy.jpg

Good luck to all of you still after them.:)

I'll be out in 8 days if you need a couple of those thinned out. I'm sure we could swing in on our way thru to McCook. :D

Beautiful bird Jay! You guys must be doing something right in Nebraska, I don't know if I have ever seen seven strutter in one field! Amazing! :way:

Well, I changed things up a bit with the photo. Ever since taking the photo, I was wishing more and more that i had put the gun in the frame.:eek: For some unknown reason, I didn't. Anyway, I was going to have Limbchicken try to fix that for me, but it seems I've asked him for a lot of favors in the past and thought I'd try it myself. I've had a Photoshop program for over a year and really haven't figured much out on it.:eek: So I played around for some time this morning and figured it out!!!:way:
Here's my Photoshopped gun in the photo. I like it :D:way:

picture.php

Thanks anyway Limb!!!:way:

Top Bottom