Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Typical shot in SW Iowa

B

Butler Co.

Has anyone heard about a giant typical shot in Southwest Iowa near guthrie County? I "hear" it could challenge the record books.

Saw some posts about it on another site about three-four weeks ago but have never seen or heard anything more.

I,am aware of a 195 2/8 typical that was taken on first day of 1st shotgun season deer will net right at 189.

TRhis is a achery buck and it is very nice. It is available to view on the net but I can't remember where it was. Praire something. Pete put me on to it when I viewed it.

I just talked to a buddy from guthrie center he said it was shot somewhere in guthrie county. that thing is a friggin monster.

There are some HUGE BUCKS in GUTHRIE county , but palmated just hasn't been able to find any of them.
grin.gif

Howie I was going to ask you if you wanted to hunt with me in Guthrie County but since you went and seen Brokeback Mountain I'm a little scared to take you anywhere in the woods.
crazy.gif

Man what a pig, I only hope to have a big boy like that step into a shooting lane someday. He would definitely smell me if he does because there would be a 20' long string of drool from my face to the ground

Well Kratz You know where to go if you want a shot at one of those pigs. GUTHRIE county is full of deer just like that one! I bet a guy could take a whole bunch of friends over there and have a real good chance at getting a monster buck.

good luck in guthrie county. a bunch of it is leased. and, of course, the outfitters lease more and more every year

Top Bottom