Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bigfoot?!

Years ago, I went bow hunting up in the Loess Hills near Onawa. A couple nights before, I'd seen the movie "American Werewolf in London." Well, it happened to be a full moon and right before I was getting ready to leave at dark, the coyotes started up. I was more than a little creeped out and had about a mile hike back to the truck. On top of that, I was carrying a big old raccoon I'd shot ... dropped him more than once and just about left him!

A few years back my brother and I were bow hunting over a standing corn field and he shot a nice buck and were following a skimpy blood trail with 1 flashlight. The batteries started to get alittle low so I told him that I would go to the truck to get mine....Well I get to the truck and low and behold my batteries were dead also..Head to the gas station for batteries.... prob. took 10 min. max. Well I head back out QUIETLY with the light off through the cornfield. I get to where I can see his light looking around at about 30 yds from him and all of a sudden I take off running at him grunting and knocking over every cornstalk in between him and I....All I see is a light pointed straight up in the air running the other direction..Oh my god I almost peed myself! Good thing he didn't have a gun....He's still alittle scared of being out in the dark to this day!

A few years back my brother and I were bow hunting over a standing corn field and he shot a nice buck and were following a skimpy blood trail with 1 flashlight. The batteries started to get alittle low so I told him that I would go to the truck to get mine....Well I get to the truck and low and behold my batteries were dead also..Head to the gas station for batteries.... prob. took 10 min. max. Well I head back out QUIETLY with the light off through the cornfield. I get to where I can see his light looking around at about 30 yds from him and all of a sudden I take off running at him grunting and knocking over every cornstalk in between him and I....All I see is a light pointed straight up in the air running the other direction..Oh my god I almost peed myself! Good thing he didn't have a gun....He's still alittle scared of being out in the dark to this day!

LMAO! That's hilarioius!

Top Bottom