Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bird numbers??

BDAHMS

Be here Now
The last time I went and checked my trail cameras last week I must have scared up a few dozen pheasants and a TON of woodcock! First time in a long time I'm seeing steady birds on a regular basis. South central Iowa for location

few dozen pheasants

What are these "pheasant" creatures you speak of?

I hit a covey of quail with my truck few weeks ago- sounded like popcorn. Felt really bad, went back for dinner & couldn't find a one along the road, had to have hit 4-5 but at least that made it. Been seeing many quail, a few more pheasants but surely not a ton like I had hoped for.

PHOTO-SHOPPED!!...... Enlarged SPARROW'S - you think we're that dumb. You have a picture of a Big Foot right by the road too!?!?! I got a Leprechaun on trail cam after the rain this week.
:)

The perks of living where the farmers believe in keeping pheasant habitat. Don't have any problems killing my fair share of birds every year.

2mzirgo.jpg

pheasants are down in MN, and down in SD, but they (SD) will still have plenty in the best areas

Top Bottom