Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Birds

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
Geez I cant wait to take noah out on friday, I bet this snow has em really fired up!!
smirk.gif

It sounds like the forecast has changed for Fri. and this weeknd. They are saying no chance of precip after today. I'll have the boy out as well. It should be awesome. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping for a great pic of the boy with his 1st turkey with a snow covered background. Come on Friday. The hours are dragging by.

[ QUOTE ]
whew!! wouldnt it be cool to have one come strutting in the snow?!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Had this happen, man it must be 10 years ago now, in Jo Davies county, IL. Had 7 long beards come strutting in down a logging road during one heck of a downfall. That was one awesome sight to see and I still remember that hunt like it was yesterday. Good luck this weekend to all of the youngsters and those taking them out, I want to see some harvest pics!!!

Kratz

i hear ya gundog, that other site has really gone down hill for a year or so, i got an email because i scolded a guy for not practicing with his bow and taking several shots at deer, wounding a couple, i was the only one who called him out that he should practice before hunting

Re: Youth Opens Tomorrow

The IDNR must want kids to miss school tomorrow...
evil.gif

I know one that won't be riding the bus in the morning.
grin.gif

Good luck to all the youth hunters!
waytogo.gif

Please take the time to share some photos with the rest of us, they don’t have to be dead bird photo’s just photo’s of your excited young hunter in the hunting mode.

Our recent IW Poll says we should be seeing at least 126 pic’s!

Youth Season

Good Luck to all of you that are taking a young hunter out this season.
waytogo.gif

Is 10 months to young to take him hunting?
grin.gif

He has his camo ready, just not ready to shoot a gun yet!!! I can't wait til he get's old enough.

10 months! he could shoot some "light" loads!!
grin.gif

2177Photo_8.jpg

this is what I got on tuesday. I live in Cedar falls, so he sent this to me. And let the record show, my dad hunts as much or more than I do, and he has never left us behind. some guys have groups, he has us. its awesome. but I asked dad if I could sneak the little one out before he takes him on Sat. So anynow the note, which you may be unable to read.
"I am ready to kick some but. Lets blow ther heads off. I've gave me a nick name, its called the killer."
I am so excited and glad to hear he is. dad been shooting with him. He's practicing with #7 1/2 target loads, and he has squirrell and rabbit hunted since he was five so he can handle a gun. He also shoots a longbow. haha I am pumped. Strutters in the snow.

the little
2177DSCN0231.jpg

shooting
2177Noah_Shooting.jpg

WERE GUNNA HAVE SOME FUN!!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm hoping for a great pic of the boy with his 1st turkey with a snow covered background. Come on Friday. The hours are dragging by.

[/ QUOTE ]

crispy,

You guys headed down to Jacks? Good luck.

Nick

I can't wait to see those pics with the big gobbler!! The snow is slowly melting and I think everything will be perfect for you guys tom.!!

Nick, good to see you on this board!!! Im taking the GF's brother out saturday, hopefully we do well.

Brad

Some people go to college to get an education...... GunDog goes so he can post on hunting websites/facebook all day!! HaHa good luck with the little "Killer", my nickname is "Monster of the Midwest" and my hunting buddy is "The Whitetail Kid" look for us on your local access channel soon!

HAHA. Well today I have checked this website about 100 times. Checked all my pastures for birds two times and did a biology paper. Job well done, i'd say. I wish I could be the dark archer.. but brooks johnson thinks its his. whatever I will let it slide. Saw 2 strutters and some other birds today. going out int about 40 minutes to glass and tuck them in for the night.

THE BEWARE OF THE KILLER.

cluck cluck purr...... BRRRRUUUPPPP REDMIST
evil.gif

Top Bottom