Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blind Sow

I sure hope you can get an early season muzzleloader and then an antlerless bow tag this year... since that is what I have done! ( If the official answer comes back as a no then forget I said that!)

Seriously though, when I bought my antlerless bow tag there was a grid available to reference that appeared to show that this was in fact a legal combination. So I think we are both in the clear.

But I must say that it is getting pretty difficult to decipher all of the different options these days and I would sure favor some sort of simplification to avoid someone making an honest error at some point that gets them in the soup unintentionally.

Heck,I got reg. bow.,antlerless bow.,and early muzzler.They told me I was good to go.

deerman, you are good to go. The system will not print you a license you cannot apply for.
In my case it seems to have done a very good job. I went down to the local hardware store to pick up an regular archery tag and an anterless archery tag. (300 antlerless for this Co.) The computer said Invalid Combination Request. Then I realized the Special Zone antlerless tag I applied for by mail two months earlier was in the system and keeping me from purchasing another antlerless tag until after the 15th. When I can get a second tag for $11.00! The system seems easy enough of the clerks to operate and also has a special helpline phone numeber. I like it.

Micah

You are correct. One of the benefits of the new ELSI system is that it will (or at least it's suppose to) deny any requested license that is not legal.

Doug

Top Bottom