Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bobcat or not?

Bucknduck

Hey guys, I'm new to this site and so far I am lovin it! Just wondering what you guys think of this picture I got last night. Is this a bobcat or not. It's not real clear.

7002DSC00698-med.JPG

[ QUOTE ]
Zoom in the original, crop and re-post. Can't really tell yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure how to do this. Could you or somebody else help me out? Thanks.

MY vote! It is a kitty(bobcat not house cat)...Looks like the white under the front chest matches up to the other bobcat posted above!!
My suggestion, place the "9 Lives can" closer to the camera so that we can be sure!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Hey guys, bucknduck is a good friend of mine, and we were thinking about setting some bait out to try and get some better pictures of the cat. Ghost, I think you tried this in the past. Did you have any luck? If so, what did you use for bait (I know hanging a turkey from a tree works pretty good
grin.gif
). Would anything dead work?

Got any pics of deer standing in that spot for reference? I dunno, looks pretty big to me, I'd vote small doe or even a 'yote.

[ QUOTE ]
Got any pics of deer standing in that spot for reference? I dunno, looks pretty big to me, I'd vote small doe or even a 'yote.

[/ QUOTE ]
7002DSC00703-med.JPG

Here is a picture for reference of the size that it is.

After seeing the size refernece pic it looks a lot more possible to me. No way to know for sure, but if you want it to be a bobcat it would be really hard to argue with you.

[ QUOTE ]
After seeing the size refernece pic it looks a lot more possible to me. No way to know for sure, but if you want it to be a bobcat it would be really hard to argue with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup!

Top Bottom