Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bones 'n Broadheads - Hit list buck down

Oh man, what a beautiful buck! He just about has it all. It seems that not everyone realizes the importance of a good harvest photo, although, at one time, I didn't either. Here's hoping that the buck that replaces him is even bigger!:way:

I don't know about you guys, but I feel when I harvest an awesome deer, I have to get a great picture with it. It just shows kinda respect for the deer...but idk, maybe that is just me.

Great looking deer though...

Wow great buck! At least the hunter is with the deer and is smiling. All too often the pics are from a camera phone with just the deers rack visible, but I know what you are saying with the picture that was taken.

Oh man, what a beautiful buck! He just about has it all. It seems that not everyone realizes the importance of a good harvest photo, although, at one time, I didn't either. Here's hoping that the buck that replaces him is even bigger!:way:

Well said! Great buck, but hope you find something bigger!

Found out this morning he scored 196". Had 7.5" bases.

That is not the hunter in the picture. That is one of my buddies posing with it to really stick it to me :)

What a deer! I also like better pictures. My old man and I have always said our least favorite pics are the deer on the tailgate of the truck. Congrats to the hunter...awesome whitetail

Dude, that is a monster! I feel for you, but if you can find a bigger one, I hate you. J/K
icon10.gif

awsesome buck! ya the bucket of a tractor pictures do suck and the tailgate too!! we have alot of the redneck pictures here in minnesota!

Top Bottom