Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Boot Dryer

I received one as a gift and use it all the time. I think that drying your footwear after a hunt helps keep the boots from stinking. Plus, nothing will make your feet get cold faster than pulling on damp boots before a hunt.

mine is a peet brand and works very well. dont know how it works becuase it makes no sound and blows no air but the boots are warm and dry in the morning. also drying your boots makes them last alot longer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> mine is a peet brand and works very well. dont know how it works becuase it makes no sound and blows no air but the boots are warm and dry in the morning.</div></div> Ditto. If you have rubber boots or waders, you will need to get the extension tubes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BWJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> mine is a peet brand and works very well. dont know how it works becuase it makes no sound and blows no air but the boots are warm and dry in the morning.</div></div> Ditto. If you have rubber boots or waders, you will need to get the extension tubes. </div></div>

I was waitin for somebody to post the brand because I couldn't remember but mine is a Peet too. It works on convection, hot air rises and cold air sinks. Be sure and get the extenstions if you have anything taller than an 8" boot.

The 'Bonker

A friend of mine swears by electric heating pad.

He learned it in the marines. Just put it on a table turn it on place the boots on it. Draws the moisture out of them or cooks it out of them?

The people I know that have boot dryers wouldnt go without one. I planned on picking one up next time I go to a store that sells them.

Top Bottom