Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bored

Fishbonker

Life Member
In my current situation the only game I can hunt is mice and the only method of take is trap.

trophy_mouse_002.jpg

Bloodiest trap kill ever.

trophy_mouse_005.jpg

There isn't any photographic attempt to make the B&C mouse look bigger than it is. It's been chowin on cat food. The damn cat has been acting funny for the past week or so, kinda like a dog on scent, so who knows how long the mouse has been fattening up.

You can see the cat food dish over my right shoulder and the closet door where he was caught, behind my left shoulder. The damn cat would sit betwen the food and the closet just watching.

I let her sniff the mouse after I caught it. She just gave me a look that said "It doesn't smell like one of my toys or like anything I would eat, so whats the point?"

I can't get the shoulder fixed soon enough.

The 'Bonker

Boone and Cricket Mouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice Bonker, i would expect no less from you.....

you should get a little crossbow, and build a blind/fort in your kitchen and wait for them little bug-eyed critters to show up and take them skillfully with stick and string...... you know, make it more challengeing!

hahahahaha

classic!!

My new mouse gun.

450_bushy_001.jpg

450_bushy_002.jpg

This should do the trick. I'll have to try and get pics of my mouse cammo and stand set up.

You can see on the mag well that I'm using a lower from my varmenter (.223-5.56) and for all you safety nazis out there I didn't realize until I looked at the photo that it was not on "safe", but I always check the chamber when I get a weapon out. Still a screw up though.

Oh yeah, the scope is just on there snug. I'm gonna have to wait awhile to set it right.

The 'Bonker

Looks like a "prime" hide. You must have the air conditioning turned up to get a winter coat on him like that! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom