Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Born to be Wild

Shovelbuck

That song by Steppenwolf came to mind when I found this old pic.:D

1970 vintage pic with my cousin on back.

June1970.jpg

Thought it was good for a laugh.:D

Great photo! Hey, your cousin's shoes came back it style since then, but your socks........nope. Reminds me of a joke.

What do mopeds and fat chicks have in common????????

Someone finish it if you know it!

2 dudes on a cycle...

SWEET shorts... I've seen similar patterns making a comeback in the college crowd, but not daisy dooks like those.

I could see this developing into a pretty funny thread!

Paul beat me to a comment about the shorts! :) So...I will ask why isn't there any buckskin in this picture, where you older when you "got into leather"? :)

Maybe after the season to combat the shortage of posts, we should all take turns posting old pictures of ourselves and let the others fire away for the comedic value! :)

You might have started something here Jay!

I didn't know they made mopeds back then! LOL, I bet you scabbed your knees turning too sharp on that hot rod a few times! :grin:

That I think was a Honda 70 Motorcycle. It was the precursor to the Moped. I think the moped came out in about 1976 or so.

It's not a clear image thankfully but I can see the transformation of your youth through the lyrics to the song.

"Like a true natures child he was born, born to be wild".

Thanks for sharing and opening yourself up.

Top Bottom