Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow blinds

Huntinguy

Hey guys got a Redneck. Awesome blind was hoping not to spend that much. Also have the old maverick blinds. Definitely work but was hoping to upgrade some. I was hoping to get a metal stand n blind for bow hunting out of for like $2500 ish. Let me know what's out there.thanks in advance

I’ve been in a lot of blinds. Rednecks sure are nice!!!!! I know some others on here have several others they like.
I personally would steer clear of: shadow hunter & muddy. We have some of those & wont buy those again.

I really like my Banks Stump 4's now that I have hunted out of them for a year. I got a nice 9 pt with bow and my brother just got his first bow gobbler a few weeks ago out of them. Plenty of room and have been quiet. No leaks or bugs getting in either. Might not fit your budget... we got ours for around that without stand but used lumber we had so didn't have much into the base/ supports.

I really like my Banks Stump 4's now that I have hunted out of them for a year. I got a nice 9 pt with bow and my brother just got his first bow gobbler a few weeks ago out of them. Plenty of room and have been quiet. No leaks or bugs getting in either. Might not fit your budget... we got ours for around that without stand but used lumber we had so didn't have much into the base/ supports.
Banks are good, we have three of them. Do not buy a Grizzly though, for pretty much the same price as a Banks, they are WAY inferior in our experience.

We have switched over to Titan blinds. One piece molded design just as the Banks. They have the corner long windows just as the Rednecks. The Titans can also have a "bracket" on the bottom that you have put 4x4's in to make a tower(similar to the Banks) or they also offer a tower.
Contact @IowaBowHunter1983 as he is a dealer here in Central IA.

Top Bottom