Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow Buck Back

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
Just went to Heying Taxidermy in New Hampton to pick up my deer.

I shot this buck on Oct 14th and would have got it back in December, but never caught up with Chris when in town and frankly wasnt worried about it.

Anyhow, I am pretty happy with him. Stuck him in the front room for now until I decide what is going to happen with the man cave.

Continue to be impressed with Chris' work, and he gets better every year. Some of the bucks in there this year were really nice. I would recommend anyone to him thats in the area. Tell him I sent ya.

542829_4753749439882_1422191200_n.jpg

486005_10200613171629952_1540482739_n.jpg

72378_10200613181510199_401605363_n.jpg

Nice Buck! Chris always does an awesome job. Wish I was expecting a call from him, maybe next year

Looks like a quality mount - cape looks great !! Man that rack really lays back but the harvest photo shows the same angle of the beams out of the forehead. Very nice.

Chris Heying does a great job. I had him do a deer and an antelope for me and have them both back already. I'll continue to bring my work back to him, very happy with what he's done for me. He's also very personable when you are in his shop and willing to show you lots of form pictures and ideas.

Buck looks great Nick. Love Chris's work. Picking mine up from him on Thursday and I'm pretty excited.

I like him!
Your taxi caught the personality by replicating the Roman nose on that old boy.
I did several sneak sweeps this year and really like them as well.
Great deer! Thanks for sharing....Good luck next year.

Top Bottom