Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

'Bow quivers

I am looking for a quiver for my Matthews Drenalin. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for me. I would like to spend between 50 to 80 dollars for one.

There are a few magnetic quivers on the market now. I haven't used one, but they look like the way to go.

Toad2,

I actually just bought a new web arrow quiver for my Mathews. I wanted a quiver that I could take off the bow while in the stand. The old one that I replaced was a fixed quiver on the bow. Matches the camo on the legacy that I am shooting. If you are interested in my old one, shoot me an email. It is in really good condition.

I wouldn't own an alpine quiver again. I would walk into the woods to get to my stand with less arrows than when i started ! so I went with a trophyridge and love it

Hey thanks for all your input that you gave me. I hope to get one soon. I seen an apex but I don't know much about them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: livtahunt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I went with a trophyridge and love it </div></div>
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Any of the Alpine ones are what I prefer. The magnetic ones are too heavy for my liking.

tru glo 360 axis is my favorite. Takes up less space, you will never lose an arrow, and there is no foam so it works great with rage broadheads.

I just put the new magnetic Octane quiver on my bowtech and its awsome! A bit on the expensive side but whats not in this sport...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just put the new magnetic Octane quiver on my bowtech and its awsome! A bit on the expensive side but whats not in this sport... </div></div>
Agreed. Its a bit heavy, but I don't mind that personally.

Alpine... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I have had mine for 5 years with no problems or complaints...

Top Bottom