bow rest

trowser44

ive heard some amazing things about drop away rest. are they really as good as they say? im shooting a whisker biscit now and i love it, it just seems that anything past 25-30 yards my arrows are going everywhere. any ideas?

I would say your bow is out of tune. I've been shooting a WB for the past 5 years and my arrow flight perfect at all ranges. I know a lot of guys on here shoot a WB and wouldn't change it for anything.

I went from a WB to a drop away. I like the drop away alot better. I never really had any accuracy issues like you are saying, I just didn't like the thought of something always touching my arrows/fletching as I released the arrow.

If you are truely serious about accuracy, do yourself a favor and get a dropaway...

It is all I ever use and I have zero complaints!!!

A drop away rest is the best investment you can make without doubt. Let's face it, not many people have perfect form. You may not notice much of a change in accuracty at 20 yards, but when you start shooting 40,50,60, and 70 yards you will notice a HUGE improvement...........

WB are JUNK! No argument will be recognized. lol! Do yourself a favor and get a Trophy Taker, they get the job done. Oh, and if you're worried about arrow containment, contact me. Got a gadget that does the trick and you get the best of both worlds, arrow containment and zero contact. No complaints yet. Anyone heard of the ARROWRITE arrow gripper? If not, you will!

I shot a drop away on my old Q2. When I went to my trykon, I went with a whisker bisquit. I must have perfect form;-), because I shoot well out to 60 yards. Not much reason to shoot farther than that in my opinion. Your bow is most likely out of tune.

I'm a huge dropaway fan. That said, I won't throw the WB under the bus, they've got a proven track record. I wouldn't own one personally though...:D

I had a WB forever and loved it. Tried two different dropaways and had nothing but problems with them. Now I am back to using a WB and love it. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I love my Limb drivers. Boyd at Buck Hollow was out of Trophy takers and he said if I didn't like the LD then he would take it back. I didn't take it back and installed 2 more on my other bows. All 3 of my bows have them. Trophy takers are gr8 too, but the LD gets my vote.

Back