Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow Shops in SE IA?

Hey guys-

Just moved to Southeast Iowa about a month ago, and Im curious if there are any good bow shops around. I do most of my own work, but Im looking for a place to shoot in the off-season, buy supplies, shoot new bows, etc.

Thanks in advance..

Also Whitetail Outdoors has a screen that you can shoot at with blunt tips at all kinds of different animals and critters. It scores you based on accuracy of shot placement. Its cool. Also a deal where you can hover a ping pong ball and try and shoot it. Good ppl too.

Yup Whitetail Outdoors in Agency knows their stuff. And they are bowhunters themselfs with plenty of huge deer on the wall to prove they know what they are doing. And like Mandity said the Dart system is always fun to shoot.

Not to high jack this thread but anyone been to or heard of Tennessee mountain archery out of Centerville?

Just curious found them online but never heard of them before.

I'm sure lots of great bow shops. did you say what city you are near?
My old farm was near Agency, I went to Whitetail Archery. Great bowshop!!! Know their stuff. Watch out for Tad though, he's a flaming homosexual - if he starts hitting on you, just tell him to simmer down. Kidding. They are all great guys (I think Jason moved on?) around there, know their stuff!!

Buckhollow sports in pella. No matter where you are at in se Iowa, its worth the drive. Boyd will set yea up good!

Top Bottom