Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow Sights

I just got a Spot Hogg. From what I read they where the top of the line. I got the spot hogg right on which I believe was the cheapest at 150 with the hogg wrap. You can easily spend over 200 on one.
Should be receiving mine in the next couple days. I ordered it from national archery supply.com cheapest place I found plus you get a set of allen wrenches and a cover for you're sight.

I've never had a spot hogg before but I know a lot of guys have them and really like them. Personally I have a toxonics and really like it. It is a pretty good sight of the money.

Oh yeah spott hoggs are good and all, but you got to go with the G5 sights, they can be a little pricey. I abosultely love my G5 optix Xr with 4 pins and a floating pin, I got the floating pin sighted in all the way to 75 yards just for fun though. I have had the G5 sights for prob six years now, and I wouldnt go back.

x2 on the G5. I have one, and can say they are built nicely, and their finish is nice as well. It matches my bow almost perfect.

Spot Hogg makes a heck of a sight.
Axcel makes a great sight too.
G-5 came out with one called the rock. It's built like a spot hogg. Great sight for the money. It's considerably cheaper than both the spot hogg and axcel.

You can't go wrong with any of them...

I love the bright pins, .19,of the Black Gold sight I have use for several years now. Big improvement over the Copper John I had for many year before it. Small bright pins are the key for me in hunting sights.

I love the bright pins, .19,of the Black Gold sight I have use for several years now. Big improvement over the Copper John I had for many year before it. Small bright pins are the key for me in hunting sights.

X3. Love my Black Gold! :way:

Black Gold is a high quality sight as is SH. Many many options but those two, as well as HHA for a single pin are top notch.

I shoot the Black Gold FlashPoint. Great sight!

Bow_Sight_FlashPoint_Main.jpg

I put a Spott Hawg with sight pin wrap on my bow a few years back, have yet to see anything that compares. Spendy, yes, but worth it IMO

Top Bottom