Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bows: Hoyt vs Parker

KPM

Life Member
Can anyone help me out here I am trying to make up my mind between the two? They both have their good points. I am wondering if someone will give me their opinion before I make another investment.

I don't know much about Hoyt bows so I won't go there. I do know that Parker makes a superb bow and has a customer service department that will trip all over them selves to help you right NOW! Thats something very important to consider if ever needed. Mathews is having past clients go to other companys because of poor customer service and relations.

In the past Hoyt has made a high quality bow but I have not shot one for several years. I have never shot a Parker bow but have talked to a few people that own them and they love them. Parkers are extremely lightweight and I've heard that their customer service is very good. My advice would be to shoot both of them and buy whichever you feel is the most comfortable with you and you shoot the best.

I own a Parker and couldn't love it more. I will tell you though I did have to put limb savers on it and will be putting a little stablizer on it due to a little vibration I get from it. The limbsavers quieted this bow down so much it was unbelievable! I bought the Parker Ultra Lite Pro. I shoot fingers so I needed a little longer bow and the 38" axle to axle shoots better out of my fingers than my Person Spoiler did.

As for Hoyt, I have never shot one so I cannot compare the two. I do suggest that before you buy, that you take muddy's advice and shoot them both before you buy.

I wouldn't blame you for choosing Parker, I love this bow! Supprised you don't see more people shooting them.

Good Luck KMP

OLETOM

KPM,
I went through the exact scenerio recently and I chose the Parker.Couldnt be happier.Without going into much detail I'll tell you that I think you should do the same.Only because I went through it and did the right thing.Good luck!!

Ditto to what the others have said. Try both before you buy. I shoot a Parker Ultra Lite 31 and it's the best bow I've ever shot. Smooth, whisper-quiet, and very light. I'm more than satisfied.

hoyt the best all around bow i just bought the magna tec, and it is a very reliable bow, i will never buy a mathews, i'll stick with hoyt.

Top Bottom