Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bowsight

Fulldrw

I just busted three of the five fiber optic wraps on my bow this year. It was my fault b/c i'm deffinitly hard on stuff. Anyhow, i was wondering what kind of sights you guys/gals feel is tough. I have been looking at the spot-hogg hunter and real deal. Thanks.

I use the Montana Black Gold Flashpoint. The fiber optics are completely covered and you would pretty much have to break off a pin to damage the fiber.

The above sights are all well made SIGHTS. However, fiber optics are fiber optics and they are all fragile. There are sight options that offer better design and protection than others.

One of the best options is for you to re fiber your current sight with Fitz fibers. You can then route and wrap your fibers as you see fit (there are also some great photos of other hunter's work on their web site) in order to protect your fiber optics.

Take a look, I think you'll be impressed.

Chris

I broke down and got me a spot-hogg real deal with the sight light, since i got the .019 fibers. Looks tough.

Spot Hogg Hunter Hoggit
waytogo.gif

I prefer Trophy Ridge Micro Matrix Guide Series, with inline vertical pins, so I can see the target better. Spot Hogg is likely the strongest/most durable sight on the market, although I've never had any troubles with the Trophy Ridge, and I have dropped the bow once or twice
grin.gif

Top Bottom