Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowtech Experience Review

I debated buying one of these but went with the prime defy, I just dont like the looks of the experience.

What is his price on a new experience? How long did it take him to get you fine tuned? He is about 2.5-3 hours from me but getting sick of my current bow shop so looking to find someone else.

What is his price on a new experience? How long did it take him to get you fine tuned? He is about 2.5-3 hours from me but getting sick of my current bow shop so looking to find someone else.

Boyd can get you fixed up in a couple hours no problem. Even if he takes longer than that, he is a great person to ask questions and pick his brain about archery. He is a great knowledge base and I come away learning something new everytime I go to the shop.

I live an hour from Boyd and would have no problem driving 4-5 hours for the service he provides. In my opinion, the best bow shop in Iowa and one of the top in the Midwest.

Top Bottom