Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowtech Hoyt

BowHunt'nFool

Hi all,
I have finally been convinced to buy a Bowtech. After 10 years of shooting a Hoyt The guys at scheels in Coralville convinced me to buy a Bowtech and I am selling my Trykon on EBAY Item number: 160142715287. I bought the 07 Tribute. I had a hard time deciding between the Tribute and the gaurdian. The Gaurdian was quieter and a little less shock but I liked the Smoother draw and the longer brace hieght on the Tribute. Besides that the Tribute was still quieter and a better shooting bow than my Trykon. So call me a trader if you want but I think Bowtech has come along way and I see them only getting better. Well thanks for listening!

TRADER.....you requested it
grin.gif

Congrats on a new bow!! I bet some of you expected something more for me
grin.gif
grin.gif

Just being good today! *coughs* <font color="red"> "PSE"</font>
evil.gif

Good bow, and you have to shoot what you are comfortable with. I was leaning twords a Bowtech or Diamond last year because I did not like the Trykon. Then I decided to wait one more year and this spring bought the Vectrix. A better smoother shooting bow than the Trykon I felt.

Whats the term? Hmmmm, just on the tip of my toe. Oh yeah, Sheeple.

Just kidding. Buy and use what feels best to you.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom