Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Brother passes

moosehunter

PMA Member
Early last Thursday morning my brother and best friend lost his battle with pancreatic cancer. He fought it as hard as he could but I think his body and mind finally had enough and died peacefully in his sleep at home. His funeral was Monday, but Tuesday I sat in his manroom with my sons, dad, Todd's son and several of his friends and told many Todd stories. I think it was good therapy for all of us. Thanks to all my friends here for the prayers offered in the past. They helped me knowing others were supportive.

727-dscf6265_-_copy.jpg

So sorry for your loss, but like that you are approaching it by remembering the good times! Head up, friend.

My condolences to you and your family. Loosing a loved one is never easy, but remembering all the great times is always comforting. My thoughts and prayers to you and your loved ones.

So sorry to hear of your brothers passing. Sounded like a great man with the stories you shared in the past. Keep remembering all those good times you shared with him, he will forever be with you enjoying your hunts. Thoughts are wth you buddy.

Kratz

I am very sorry to hear that news Moosehunter. I know you had some great opportunities to spend quality time together in the last year, which is awesome.

Perry very sorry for your loss thoughts and prayers with you and your family. Although I never met him I feel like I know him from the stories you have shared with us over the years. I know you both shared many great adventures to remember him by.

Last edited:
I hate reading these kinds of posts first thing in the morning. You had more great times than I remember you posting and I'm glad you posted the ones you did. Keep his memory alive and you, your family, and his will be in our prayers.

Top Bottom