Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

brothers double

HOWATTANDHAWKEN

PMA Member
Had a great day yesterday-- My brother and I both shot nice bucks , personal bests for both of us with our bows.These guys were running hard after does and ended up in my pick-up truck. I sent a PM to onecam with some photos attached ,hopefully he will post them.thanks to him if he does.good luck to all, it ain't over yet.
yay.gif

That is kick butt. You can't beat that for a memorable experience. COngrat's to both of you. Can't wait for pics and story on both hunts.

excellent job, congrats.

i don't know if you can attach pictures to PM's?? you might have to email them in...of course i've been wrong before.

Still cant get the pic's on here but I did get a pic on the trophy deer section of the picture section around page 5 I believe.
peace.gif

I viewed the pic. Nice bucks to both of you. Not sure why I can't get your pic posted in here. The addy looks different from your pic then it does from the others. I can only get it to post this when trying to attach them for you. I don't know...

[image]http://www.iowawhitetail.com/photopost/data/523/1113deer_killers.bmp[/image]

wall.gif

My bet is that posting an image by it's url only works if the image is a .jpg file. Your is a bitmap or .bmp file.

[ QUOTE ]
Was that english there hawkfan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry...that's computer geekspeak.

893USA1-thumb[1].gif

haweyefan is correct - the image needs to be saved/uploaded as an .jpg then it will work.

Oh yea . . . congrats on two great bucks!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Was that english there hawkfan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry...that's computer geekspeak.

893USA1-thumb[1].gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hawkfan is a geek....

Computer geek that is.
beerchug.gif
peace.gif

Top Bottom