Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

buck growler

buck160

I was talking to a co worker today he mentioned something about a buck growler. He tried to explain it to me and I went to the MAD calls web site and watched a video on it but I want to hear your opinions on this.

i have the buck roar and have had some luck. im in a great rut area but only used it about 15 to 20 times and only 1 response.

get the primos call and learn to use it, it will be a deadly weapon to add to your arsenal!!!!!!

definately a call you NEED

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LIV4RUT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get the primos buck roar. Much better in my opinion. </div></div>

I agree with the above statement. The buck in my avatar ran into my calling wih the Primos Buck Roar, the rest is history.

I have used it and groweled bucks to their feet and they have left does to investigate the sound.

years before the growl or roar came out my friend had a 194 buck growling at the base of his tree over a hot doe.the buck got the hair shaved off his back and was later killed by a shotgun hunter.

it seems like in an area with mature bucks in the herd they respond to sounds a lot more that we think?

I rattled in a true world class deer this past nov and he came right for that sound.we have called in booners after they come out of lockdown by the sound of the climbing tree stand going up the tree.

leave the scent at home and dont forget the call and the antlers!

I have both calls and like the Primos the best. You can realy get good volume with the Primos & the Mad call fades out if you blow it too hard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Primos Buck Roar would be the call to get </div></div>

yup

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fullrut2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">leave the scent at home and dont forget the call and the antlers!</div></div>

hoofline.gif

Primos Buck Roar!
twothumbsup.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.
11.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Primos Buck Roar would be the call to get </div></div>

yup </div></div>

so I was in Scheels and against basically all of your opinions I bought the buck growler, and I will be returning it as soon as I get back to Scheels, I could have made the same sound with a pop corn fart, but I may want to be wearing some scentlock and have a bottle of scent cover handy.

Top Bottom