Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buckscore

Plowboy68

Has anyone bought it? www.buckscore.com

I did a little while ago, and was playing around on it. Think you need to have some pretty good clear pictures for it to work very good. Tried to score a deer that should be over 180 pretty easy, and it came up with around 149" non-typical gross...

The verdict is still out for me. Guess I've spent $25 on worse things..lol

I have mixed feelings about it, I got in a contest this year that used it and on some of my deer they were spot on. I mean really close within an inch, but then others were way under. I do think that it does give you a baseline to go off of. I won some of there hardware for a year so I'll be playing with it this summer. Then we'll see for sure.

I have used it on quit a few deer, most have which have since been harvested. And most all have been within an inch or two. The key is to have a good trail cam picture. It’s very accurate when you have a head on picture.

I remeasured again, and came up with a 199", I'd say its within 10", since there are a couple non-typical points I couldn't measure very accurately. It'll be fun playing with over the summer.

Anyone measured one in velvet?

Top Bottom