Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bushnell 3.0 Infrared Trail Scout

Just got this camera. Anyone else have it? How do you like it. I noticed the no flash pics are pretty dark. Also I had it set to video mode. It seems to take a video, even says there is an event on the camera, but when I take out the memory card to play the movie on my digital camera there is nothing. Any idea what might be going on? Thanks for the help in advance.

I just bought 2 of these. I don't have them out yet. As a matter of fact, I was just testing the first one when I read this post. And I have a problem. The cam came with a 64mb SD card. I bought a couple 2GB cards. After testing the different modes and getting some pics, I pulled the card. My HP computer has card reader slots built in to the front. The 2G card is showing empty. The 64MB card had pics and I could review them just fine. I know the cam took several pics with the 2G card in but I can't pull them up. Does this new card need formatted or something? I am computer stupid and need help. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

KDS, you may want to read the instructions or call the manufacture and see what the maximum card size is for that cam. I have heard of too big of a card being used and the cam was not designed to deal with that much memory. It may not be able to format it all. Jody

I have a regualar bushnell 2.1 and the max card size is 512mb.

I called technical support this morning and you guys are correct. 512 MB is max card size
frown.gif
Doesn't mention it ANYWHERE in the instruction book. Now I have 4 2GB cards, 3 of them opened, that I have to try and get Best Buy to take back. That cost me over $100, they better take em back.

Top Bottom