Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bushnell Repair services (Binoculars)

Woehlk

Aim Small Miss Small
I bought a set of the Bushnell Legend Ultra HD's from Cabelas in Prairie Du Chen in August of 2012. I've never been very rough on any of my equipment as a matter of fact these binoculars have been packed in and out in my GamePlan Gear spot and stalk pack, and only strapped to my Muddy Harness once I'm in the tree. This fall I've noticed the one of the eye reliefs have come loose, and the cover for the adjustment knob (glued on btw) have come loose. I know Bushnell only offers a 1 year warranty on binoculars, but I've found a repair service on the website. The company is very hard to get ahold of due to long waiting times on hold. The website directs you to send just the binoculars to an address, but I don't really trust shipping a $330.00 set without any confirmation. Has anyone personally dealt with Bushnell or this repair service, and if so how were the results for getting equipment repaired? Also would anyone have any insight on a better repair method or insight on how to get a confirmation on the repair item being sent in?

I appreciate the help in advance and would hate to eat the cost of my binoculars to just order another set before turkey season. Damn shame I've got a cheaper set of Bushnell's that lasted 5+ seasons of wear and tear, but you spend the money to watch a pair of Bino's just fall apart.

Bushnell trail cam repair is Great. Bino repair is a joke. My legends fell apart 2 times as (well mine & my brothers) from same light use (they r junk binos) & they would not stand behind them. Absolutely the crappiest binos I've ever had. I switched to swaros, he has vortex & other bro has leupold and all 3 are a night & day improvement on quality & repair service. Good luck and if they say no but offer u "discounted new ones" tell em to pound sand.

I have a pair too and will never buy them again. I am going to spend the money and get a pair with a lifetime warranty because the past two pairs I have had something bumps loose and I end up seeing double. I am very careful with my equipment too.

I have a pair of nikon monarchs that did the same thing. I have had them for 2 years now. The eye relief piece broke within a year and now the other one is starting to go. I dont abuse them, i put them back into the case after using them. They really seem to jam up and not want to move in the cold weather. It sucks that it happens when a guy spends to much on something but the glass is hard to beat!

I have not delt with Bushnell but I did have my pair of Nikon's repaired last Sept for a broken eye cup also. I just went online and did the warranty claim and had to pay something like $10 for shipping. My pair had been discontinued so the sent me a new pair that was comparable in price. It did take about 3 weeks.

For what its worth I sent a pair of bushnell binos in for repair a few yrs ago. was retuned a brand new pair at no cost and no questions asked. Had the same thing with a camera last year.

Top Bottom