Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bushnell Trail Sentry

nelson81

Im having trouble with my Bushnell trail sentry. Its the camo model that cabelas was selling last summer. for some reason it shuts itself off after i turn it on. i got 400 or more pictures on it the first check this year and the next two times nothing. I go check it and its shut off. Batteries are new and the card isnt locked either. Anybody got ideas?

I've had poor success with these cameras as well. I've heard you have to use Sandisc cards only. I just bought one today to try out. I've pretty much given up, but will try once more. Let us know if you try the new card trick.

I have the same thing with the same camera. Sometimes it takes pics and sometimes it shuts off. I just picked up another moultrie this weekend, i've had better luck with them. I just keep putting the bushnell out cause it definitely won't get any pics in the closet.

No its a different model..i have a trophy cam also and it sounds like alot of people have issues with it too.

I haven't had any troubles with my Bushnell Trophy Cam. I did read that you have use SanDisk cards or you'll have troubles so I just bought them from the start. All year, I walk up swap the card and shut the lid and its worked perfect every time. Battery life is still plenty full and its been out on the same set since April. I average about 900 pics every 2 weeks.

I would send it back to Bushnell. The trophy cam I bought had a 2 year warranty on it.

I'm bummed to hear people are having troubles cuz I was gonna get another one maybe next year.

I also have the trophy cam and have had no troubles with it at all. I have had mine up sence Jan. with only 4 bat. and I just replaced them this week. I love mine. I just used the sd card that came with it from Cabelas, its the 1g card.

i had a trail sentry, same problem, sent it to bushnell with a note about how un happy i was with it, after a few calls they sent me a new one. it did the same thing, so i went & bought a moultrie

Top Bottom