Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cabelas to pay

Am I reading it right?

They are paying back the people that didnt pay thier bill and they add a fee that was illegal.

Am I reading it right?

They are paying back the people that didnt pay thier bill and they add a fee that was illegal.

Read further down.
And sure, many people love them, but if the public knew just some of the ways they treat customers behind the scenes, that would change. The link I posted barely scratches the surface.:(

Those are some shifty practices for sure, what happens to the cc owners who always paid their cards on time or early? ;)

This isn't that uncommon for any credit card company.....I have seen and heard of the same bogus charges from many other companies.

And sure, many people love them, but if the public knew just some of the ways they treat customers behind the scenes, that would change. :(

Every time I have called them I get a live person that I can understand what they are saying, and treated very well.

Ive never had a problem and also I have never been to one of thier stores.

This isn't that uncommon for any credit card company.....I have seen and heard of the same bogus charges from many other companies.

I have noticed a big jump in the "communicatoin" between me and the cc companies I have cards with lately. Figured there must have been something handed down law wise cause they send me updates all the time now about card changes.

They have the best customer service if you ask me. You could wear a hole into a pair of boots and take them back and they will take them in and give you a brand new pair. As they will do similar with most other things. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Im not one of those guys that takes advantage of that but its there if would ever come to that.

I'm very impressed with their customer service. Last year, my c-card number was stolen. Probably through a couple on-line purchases. Cabela's noticed a couple out of the ordinary charges on my card and contacted me immediately. And wouldn't you know it, they were charges I did not make. Without their quick action, I could have had a major problem on my hands.

Sounds like many of the same things that Wells Fargo does, what I have learned is to just pay early, not on-time. That takes care of it all.

BTW, I also have a Cabela's card and so long as you pay early there is no problem.

I'm sure there are horror stories for every store out there.. it probably all depends on what type of person you end up with on the phone

sounds like the same things that every CC company does. pay your bills and you don't have to worry about late fees and collection calls.

I love their support. No complaints, in fact Boyd at Buckhollow Sports in Pella is the only other retailer that I hold at their level of Customer service or higher.

So, from what I'm reading here, if they have good customer service, that makes it ok to rip off the credit card customers.:confused: Just want to make sure I'm getting this right.:rolleyes:
A tresspasser gets crucified here but a multi million dollar business breaking the law is ok because they have good customer service. I think I get it now.

I'd rather start smoking Lucky Strike Cigarettes before getting a credit card. Hate the cards, their business model, the folks they target and most things about them. Guess I hated them ever since they were all over my college campus giving away free t-shirts to suck in college kids who really didn't have any business getting a card. To each his own though.

I guess if I had one of the listed probelms with them I would argue with them till Im blue in the face then cancel my card.

Not saying it is ok to rip anybody off, they have simply always treated me better than I would have expected.

Top Bottom