Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Calling All Shooters!

Doubleaarc hery

Okay Iowa Whitetail readers! I am looking for assistance! We are hosting out first ever shoot out at Double A Archery and I am looking to have this be a GREAT turnout! Here is a quick run down. We will have 30 targets set out at random yardages from 15 to 50 yards all indoors! There will be 10 stations and you will shoot 3 arrows from each station! We will have volunteers doing the scoring, so just show up to shoot! We will have all normal 3-d Classes and have medals for each class. We will also have a cash category for archers interested in competing for MONEY! Shooting begins Saturday at 7! We will auction off the targets Sunday Afternoon at 2! I am really hoping to make this fun and successful!

We are also giving away over 1000 dollars in door prizes. There is going to be an adult bow, and a kids bow(browning discovery as a matter of fact for all of you who have been talking about getting your children started, here is your chance!) We will also be giving away some nice pratice targets, a couple of hats and even a trail cam(moultrie D40)!!

Many of you have talked about never going to a 3-d Shoot, and this would be a GREAT one to start at!

Here is where I am requesting your help! If you go anywhere to shoot, shop or club, please print off a couple of copies of the flyer below and hang them up for others to see! Invite your friends!! We will have food available both days for lunch!

Also, Any Iowawhitetail members who come to the shoot and sign there Screen name on their card will receive 2 dollars off their Entry! SO if you are reading this and you haven't signed up for IW... You had dang well do it soon!!!

Since I am a sponsor and I love this site, I am hoping to meet many of you and hoping to get you who read but haven't signed up yet, signed up!! Look forward to seeing you all soon!!!

Thanks to all!!

7974shoot_out-med.jpg

Damn.. Ill be helping drag the little brothers through the woods! sounds fun hope you guys get a good turn out..

Re: Calling All Shooters! (Updated)

Got targets set up and lanes drawn out last night. Tonight we will set up tables for the registration, door prizes and silent auction!

Hope to see some of you this weekend!

The room we are shooting in is basically 40 ft wide with about 50 yards in total distance! We have discussed leasing this for our full-time range, but are still waiting to see how the first year goes!!

7974back-left-corner-med.jpg

7974Right-side-med.jpg

7974Feeder-deer-med.jpg

7974shootout-med.jpg

Looks like a great set up DoubleA. I sure wish I could make it.

Heckofa set-up. Lot of time/money involved in putting something like that on. Wish you the best....looks fun.

I was over at Double A Archery last night. It is a great looking course with great cash payouts and prizes. Nice job and good luck Andy and John.
2guns.gif

Top Bottom