Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Camcorders

Anyone have any good suggestions or recommendations on a camcorder for hunting? not looking for anything crazy. Just wanting to film own personal hunts on my own mostly and maybe a few buddies. Not wanting to spend over $500 really. Any reviews would be great!

Anyone have any good suggestions or recommendations on a camcorder for hunting? not looking for anything crazy. Just wanting to film own personal hunts on my own mostly and maybe a few buddies. Not wanting to spend over $500 really. Any reviews would be great!

Get a DSLR like the Nikon D3200. You can buy it at Walmart for about 500 with two different lenses.. Great camera to take pics and video

If you are going to stay under $500 you are better off getting the best DSLR camera for the money. They are better bang for your buck as they take great pictures too. Video quality is the same as your standard "hand-cam" camcorders.

Top Bottom