Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

camera best bang for your buck

Hodge

Picked up a couple new spots for next year and need to buy some more cameras. What is everyones thought for the best camera for your money. Not looking for the most expensive one, just one that will do the job.

Wait for it. It's coming in 2 weeks .
The SPYPOINT Solar-Cam.
Checkout my blog here, or in store for details.

I have been getting brand new WildGame X6C,X6CG trail cameras off ebay for anywhere between 35-54$.... I have roughly 20 of them and have been pleased with them.... I also purchase the bear security boxes for each one.

Last camera I had was a Cuddeback that used C batteries, failed miserably. Haven't bought one since as I do not have access to a lot of property to hunt and no matter what is caught on camera I am hunting the area anyway. You all have listed several brands multiple times, please tell me they all function way better then that old Cuddeback I had.

The new Cuddeback e2 is the best cam I have run. Never owned a reconyx. Also have a few Bushnell Aggressor cams that I like as well.

Fresh batch of new 2016 model Covert Cameras now in Stock.
MP8, Stryker and the hightly anticipated BlackHawk Verizon cellular camera.

Please share more about this option ^^. I am curious.

2016 Covert Blackhawk
- uses Verizon Network to send pictures
- $14.99 a month service plan for 50 MB (~1000 pics) - other packages available
- stand alone plan - you don't a Verizon account - special website through Covert to sign up for service - super quick and easy
- Can even trigger camera remotely or change settings through a special website or App on your phone.
- PM me for pricing or more details

SPYPOINT's new SOLAR trail camera is getting great reviews. It may just be the best
trail camera on the market right now. Trail Cam Pro gave it an A++ in their review.
It is as good as a Reconyx for less money in my opinion.

Just bought the new muddy camera 65$ seems like a good camera having trouble reading pictures in my digital camera though all my old cameras it seems to read them fine but when I put the SD in my tablet it will let me view all the pictures!

Its been a toss up between covert and Browning for me... Coverts take better pics but have a pretty slow trigger, the Browning that I've got, dark ops and strike force have a super fast trigger speed for the price range but dont take quite as food pics as the coverts. But I think Id rather have a decent pic of a whole deer than a great pic of nothing or a deer butt, so I tend to lean towards Browning lately.

Top Bottom