Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Camo Restore

BW

Does anyone have experience with Camo Restore or some similar product or process to restore faded camouflage clothing?

I recently bought camo restore thinking that it was the answer to all my camo fading problems
nono.gif
. After using it the first time I have come to the conclusion that the results are so minimal that it might take more of the product to get your desired result the economically feasible. Once you recieve the result you also have to wash your clothes in it every wash after that to maintain the so called change.If you buy it make sure you use at least the reccomended amount of die with no more than the reccomended clothes. I did through in one extra pair of pants to the mix but that shouldn't have effected it that much, I was still not very impressed. The other half of the box is sitting on a shelf at home collecting dust. I guess when I get around to using it again I will let you know if the opinion changes.

Top Bottom