Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Campfire Productions DVD

muddy

Andy up at Doubleaarchery has completed his first hunting DVD. Beings as he is donating some to the turkey contest I'm giving him a plug here with a link to the new teaser video. Check it out.

Campfire Productions

They are for sale on the web and he will also be selling them at the Iowa Deer Classic. Looks great Andy, good luck!!

Success!! Campfire Stories!

Okay you guys, I have kept you all up to date on my work with the production company we started a year ago and we have come a long way! I just wanted to let you guys know that we have finally finished our final promo for the year and have completed "Campfire Stories 2008", which is available on our site. I just wanted you guys to check it out and give me some feedback!! Check it out!! All you have to do is check out the site and the promo will play right off of it. Give me some feedback!

http://www.campfireproductions.net

Thanks a lot you guys, it means a lot!!

Nick

Re: Success!! Campfire Stories!

seriously fellas, this is WORTH the few bucks it will take to own it.....

watching Nick strip down and go swiming in 35 degree water (way over his head) after a turk is worth evey penny!!!!

and watching our dearly, beloved Mud and kratz whack some gobbies is also pretty good.... but a close second to Nicks dunkage...

hahaha

If you want one you can order them right off the site under products!!

Merged the two threads. Nice work fellas. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Gunny,
Looks like you guys have done a great job. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

And if any of you are interested, we are going to have a kick off party at Double A Archery this Saturday from 10-4:30 and will have free food from 12-2. It would be great to see you guys there and we will be selling the DVD for $5

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FREE FOOD</div></div>

You do realize that Thomas can see this don't you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FREE FOOD</div></div>

You do realize that Thomas can see this don't you? </div></div>

Bwhaaaaaaa!!!!!!

$5.00 for a DVD? How you gonna make any money? Should sell a pile at that price! Looks good fellas /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq-4kOn5QhY

Try this you tube link.

Also, for Iowa Whitetail members only. If you would like a copy before IOWA DEER CLASSIC, please PM me you name address and a way to get in touch with you. I will send you out a copy for 5 dollars plus 1.50 shipping anywhere. So 6.50 total.

I am shocked at how difficult producing the dvd was but am super excited to finally have it here and ready to go! Thanks to everyone for support over the last year! Couldn't have done this without many of you!

P.S. I hope it is as entertaining as many people have said! You should get quite a few good laughs throughout!!!

Hmmmmm, lets see, about 180 miles round trip, I'd have to eat 25 bucks worth of food to make it worth the trip. What kinda food you havin? Thats either a couple of good steaks or a ton of meat and cheese tray stuff.

The 'Bonker

Bonks,
There are going to be sandwiches and tons of bars and stuff like that!!! It should be a good time.

hoofline.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What kinda food you havin?
The 'Bonker </div></div>

This is Andy’s party and below is a photo of the cook he hired. I’m told they are also serving grits and a side of greens. Hope to see you all there! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

harris-opposum.jpg

hoofline.gif

398IMG_0185.JPG
398ibalogo_1_.gif

PM
Ron Wyllie
Southwest Iowa IBA Area Representative
rwyllie@iowawhitetail.com

Top Bottom