Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Campfire Productions DVD

Re: Success!! Campfire Stories!

RON!!!!! You know what, just for Iowawhitetails I may have to do a section on trapping and animal identification on next years show!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

I must applaud though! I have never know guys to remember something this long! My wife on the other hand.......... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hoofline.gif

I have it from a good source that if Andy’s party goes well this year he plans to make it an Annual Event. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I am told he is already planning ahead and raising the table fare. We like guys that can think ahead. Perhaps Andy would be willing to host this years Shed Gathering?????????? I hear those young ones are really tasty!
stirpot.gif

opossum022.jpg

opossum014.jpg

2.jpeg

hoofline.gif

398IMG_0185.JPG
398ibalogo_1_.gif

PM
Ron Wyllie
Southwest Iowa IBA Area Representative
rwyllie@iowawhitetail.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bonks,
There are going to be sandwiches and tons of bars and stuff like that!!! It should be a good time. </div></div>

Gunny,
Have some food for me. Sounds like a great time but I will
be at the MVC wrestling tourney helping out all day in Marion. Probably won't be back until 7 or 8.
Hope all goes well. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Ummmm, you mean like cookie and desert bars or, you know, real bars?

So many Oskunkums and only one bat......

The 'Bonker

Maybe they'll have chocolate mousse Bonker!

I think you'd go then. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom