Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Campfire Stories!

Doubleaarc hery

Well what a year! We just released the DVD and I am now excited as I have ever been in my life. I just returned today from a final meeting and the signing of a contract! Campfire Productions has officially signed with The Sportsman Channel, and will begin airing "Campfire Stories" in April of 2009! We haeva ton of work a head of us, and many new hunts to complete. Only about 6 of the hunts from the DVD will be airing on our TV show, so there is a long road ahead. National TV is going to be exciting yet scary as heck! My road started with an Archery store, then lead to Production and now to tv. Many of you I have gotten to know and take a ton of advice from and I thank you dearly for that!

Now onto how you can help, and get something for yourself!

We are going to have a segment in every episode called "viewers Campfire Stories". What we will be doing is selecting stories from 3 people each week to showcase on our show! The chosen people will receive a free dvd and a hat from us for being selected. They will also have their harvest pictures shown on the show and their "campfire story" told! If your interested, here is what I need.

Please email to me:
Multiple pictures of your harvest
A story of your harvest
Name and contact information
Also, I will need any submitted stories to have a disclaimer written in the email giving us permission to use the photos and the pictures on "The Sportsman Channel".

Please email to:

Andy@doubleaarchery.com

I am thrilled with this opportunity and I know many of you have AMAZING STORIES TO TELL!!!!!!

We will air starting in April on Tuesdays at 4pm CST and Fridays at 1130PM CST. Hope you get a chance to tune in and grow with us!!!

Great Job Guys!
2thumbs.gif

Ahhh crap. Just when I thought I had the world by the butt because I finally got cable TV with Versus and The Outdoor Channel now I have to write letters to try to get my cable provider to carry The Sportsman's Channel.

Damit Andy you're just makin more work for me. Can I assume there won't be any shows about marsupial indentification?

The 'Bonker

I can promise, there will be no identification shows. But now that you mention it, I may have to get the book from randy out and have it in the studio for a show!

Top Bottom