Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Can the Mods

Bucksnbears

Get rid of ( what I consider) a forum killer. That damn " like" thingy?

It replaces so much dialog that could take place.

I'm on about 10 hunting/ outdoor forums I visit daily. The ones without this feature are so much better to visit. People actually engage in topics.

Sorry / not.
Forums are not facebook..

Hey guys. I can think of very few posts you have made in the past years I've been a member that I haven't " liked".

Bottom line is, just hitting that " like" button doesn't create a discussion.
Curtis and HillRunner. I try to post usefully info. If you don't agree with it, please say so.
Time is precious I understand. Few have the time to respond to everyone that makes a post.
Perhaps it just me but the " like" button feature has about killed the forums that allow it.

Hey guys. I can think of very few posts you have made in the past years I've been a member that I haven't " liked".

Bottom line is, just hitting that " like" button doesn't create a discussion.
Curtis and HillRunner. I try to post usefully info. If you don't agree with it, please say so.
Time is precious I understand. Few have the time to respond to everyone that makes a post.
Perhaps it just me but the " like" button feature has about killed the forums that allow it.

I like the like button to show I agree with a post. I typically still try to respond to threads though. My previous comment was more just having fun with Meyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom