Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Can your Bow Shop Do This........................?

Steve-O

World Member
My Brush Guardian Before
1305brush1-med.jpg

My Crackerized Brush Guardian with custom strings and Cam Dipping by Mike "Crackers" Carter.
1305Brushcams2-med.jpg

I will post up closer pics when I get her home with all the accessories also
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
"cam dipping" lol sounds like something i saw in a jenna jameson movie once

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey now... lets not get to talkin about that stuff! haha
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
"cam dipping" lol sounds like something i saw in a jenna jameson movie once

[/ QUOTE ]

Jenna Jameson, who is she
confused.gif

If it had a bigger set of cams, it would be who ever you are talking about
grin.gif

If my bow had cams like Jenna Jameson, I'd never leave the house.
wink.gif
evil.gif

Seriously, how long does it take to get a bow "Crackerized"?

[ QUOTE ]
If my bow had cams like Jenna Jameson, I'd never leave the house.
wink.gif
evil.gif

Seriously, how long does it take to get a bow "Crackerized"?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldnt leave the house either.
grin.gif

Crackerized:
Really depends on how busy he is and if you are a walk-in customer or ship your bow to him customer.
Could take a couple weeks to a few months.

[ QUOTE ]
Looks good Steve!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! Looks even better in person, and did I say that if you all want to buy a bowtech, ya need to go see Mike Carter!

IMO not a better bow technician out there. (Maybe I lead a sheltered life
grin.gif
)

His new shop is very nice (compared to those of you who were in his old shop)
grin.gif

Re: Can your Bow Shop Do This.....................

Mike is a great guy with a lot of knowledge but also remember we have a great sponsor of the site in Buckhollow sports that is local and very good around a press as well.

Not taking anything away from Mike but make sure you take a look at Boyd's shop Buckhollow sports before you go giving Missouri any more of our money. They already backed out of a football game...
grin.gif

WOW! What a good Hijack

I bet I keep giving Missouri my hard earned money
grin.gif

Plus their tax is cheaper too
grin.gif

P.S. I in no way get any benefits/discounts for plugging Carters Archery in any way.

Lookin good brotha! Any idea how much you have into that setup? Bet you don't want to say....do you? ha, ha

Thanks!

Yep I do know how much, and I will tell ya

Around $1150 give or take $20 or so either way.
I shopped around on my accessories and got some great deals on some of them, others of them I didnt care.

My brother and I are planning a trip to go get Crackerized in the next few weeks. We've very excited and are trying to figure out the best route to St. Joe. I think we go west from here, take a left at Pella and head south...
evil.gif

I don't really see the big deal in driving to another state or even part of the way across our own just to get a string changed out on a bow and get a cam dipped. Personally I'm not that picky of a guy, but to each their own I guess.

[ QUOTE ]
Let's see the up close pictures with the accessories!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I would if I was in a position to take pictures. Will get them when I get a chance in a month or so

When you were at crackers did he have any Guardians with Realtree Hardwoods HD or the Hardwoods Green HD camo. If yes, how did they look? I like the look of your Mossy Oak Brush. I have only seen the Mossy Oak Obsession(standard)camo in person. I can't decide what camo pattern to get.

[ QUOTE ]
When you were at crackers did he have any Guardians with Realtree Hardwoods HD or the Hardwoods Green HD camo. If yes, how did they look? I like the look of your Mossy Oak Brush. I have only seen the Mossy Oak Obsession(standard)camo in person. I can't decide what camo pattern to get.

[/ QUOTE ]

He had both guardians in both HWD's, both of them had their cams dipped.

If I had to choose between hardwoods I would go with the HWD Grey. I think it looks the best. But it is just personal preference. I just like to be a little different camo and I already had the HWD Green so I went with the brush.

I do know that he was selling them pretty fast and some were spoken for so you might want to contact him to see what he has, he even had some lefties in there
grin.gif

www.cartersarchery.com

Top Bottom