Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Captain Hook and the Sun-Up Buck

Seth

I had a GREAT week running trail cams. Lets just say on two cams I got more good buck pics than my entire trail cam career. (Keep in mind I'm still a green-horn) Here are two of my best ones.

CAPTAIN HOOK

82408_066.jpg

THE SUN-UP BUCK

82408_089.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Waddell Wannabe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sun-up pic is awesome. Those are the kinda that I frame for the "man room" </div></div>

Cool pics Seth. The first one is like the biggest fork-horn ever. Looks like he might have some mass to him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sun-up pic is awesome. Those are the kinda that I frame for the "man room" </div></div> That one would be 11x14 minimum if not bigger. Very cool photo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BWJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sun-up pic is awesome. Those are the kinda that I frame for the "man room" </div></div> That one would be 11x14 minimum if not bigger. Very cool photo. </div></div>

For sure - that's a helluva pic. I'll take one too for my man room. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">awesome sun up pic. I'm assuming it's a homebrew? </div></div>

10-4 fer sure. P32 with a Yetti Cam Board I believe. VMAN special. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom