Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Carbon Conversion

Husker

PMA Member
I am going to be switching from Aluminium to carbons this weekend. I am wondering where I can find a conversion chart to figure out where to start at. Supertec, Rudd... can you help a fella out???
I am currently shooting Easton XX75 Lite in a 2315 Lite (whatever Lite means, these things are logs) the arrow length is 30.5" from center of nock to tip of insert. I am shooting a Matthews SQ2 at 65lbs with a 31 inch draw (counting d loop). The thing I am
confused.gif
about is the numbering on the Gold Tips I looked at Cabela's the other day. After looking at Hunter's Friend I am guessing I need to go with a 55/75 Gold Tip XT Camo Hunter. Am I in the ball park?
wall.gif
Any help from those who are in the know would be most appreciated.
bow.gif

Goldtip I would recommend:
Pro Hunter 5575 - Advantage Timber, 30.5 inches.

Easton I would recommend:
Axis 400's
A/C/C 3-39

I am in the same boat as you, switching from 2315 alum to carbon this year. I think I might go with the A/C/C super slim 400's. Take a look at both websites and see what you think.
www.eastonarchery.com
www.goldtip.com

Good Luck!

Thanks for the quick replies fella's. Looks like I get to make a run out to Cabela's tonite when I get done with my "sonny-do" list. My mom has a list a mile long for me to work on her projects while dad is out of the country for work.... And I thought my wife was bad
grin.gif

if you shoot 3d, go with the black gold tips, the camo coating sticks to the targets more than the black

Top Bottom