Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Carbon express Maxima hunter arrows

cking737

I just bought the carbon express maxima hunter arrows and wanted to see if enyone else has shot these and what did you you think of them.

Whered you get them? If you say Cabelas I'm going to kill you. They only sell crap and the guys who cut them and put the inserts in are horrible, you have bad equipment. I suggest you rather carve your own arrows out of the trees in your backyard.

[ QUOTE ]
Whered you get them? If you say Cabelas I'm going to kill you. They only sell crap and the guys who cut them and put the inserts in are horrible, you have bad equipment. I suggest you rather carve your own arrows out of the trees in your backyard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont hold anything back about Cabelas
grin.gif

Someday will you tell me how you really feel
grin.gif

Well Tgsnyder hit that on the head I went and bought them at cabelas and they didnt glue in my inserts. Great arrows though

I know they are good arrows for sure, you get what you pay for. But I bought some at Cabelas once and the guys didn't even wipe the glue off around the inserts. And when I had them put on a peep sight for me they had no clue what they were doing. Just my opinion.

They did a # on a turkey last spring and a 160" 9 pt., numerous does last fall. Excellent choice! Try them with blazer vanes and slick trick broadheads, those heads are small 4blds. fly awsome to 50-60yds and leave a 10ga. hole!

I've got a dozen and won't buy them again. I've had the camo peeling back on some of them after shooting them a while. For the price they are I expect a better product. The one thing I like about them is the nock collar. Kinda saves them from damage in a tight group. Other than that, I'm done with 'em. ~Rack

Made in China. The straitness is only taken from four inches of the center of the shaft. That is what I was told anyway.

Top Bottom