Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Carcass cam

DGorman

I started piling deer carcasses behind my house with a camera on them just to change some things up and get some neat non deer pictures through the winter. The camera is a covert red 40. I can't say enough how happy I am with this camera. Battery life is exceptional, trigger seems very fast, and the pictures are very clear. I've never had a camera that takes such clear pictures, even when the subject is a flying bird. Hopefully you guys will enjoy these pics.

Last edited:
They are my favorite camera too I put out a bait pile the other day for the coyotes should have left a camera on it

Nice pics, I have a couple of Covert cameras too and they do take a nice quality photo.

I tried to check the card the other night, but the snow was a bit deeper than I thought.

I walked up there today so nothing got stuck. The snow is so deep up there I had to lay down to see the camera screen. I was pretty pleased with the eagle pictures it took. These are my favorites out of the 1700 pictures on the card.

This is probably the coolest three shot burst I've ever gotten.

Those a some sweet pictures of eagles! I like those 3 round burst pictures too!!! That's cool

Pulled the card again today and had 2700 pictures in two weeks. These are my favorites, although there were hundreds of good pictures.

Nice pics, great idea, I figured the eagles would show this time of year. It amazes me how wide if wing span they have and you can tell a mature eagle pretty easy compared to a juvenile by body size. Thanks for sharing!

Cool pics.

I did this two or three years ago and got some awesome pics.

Set a cam up last weekend, maybe pull the card next weekend.

Top Bottom