Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Card Locked ??

treft133

I recently purchased a Moultrie Digital Camera and it has been working great, and I have been getting some good photos. However, it has been saying locked card on the screen. I have tried some of my other cards and can only get one to work. I have even purchased a new one and it said the same thing. I was just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this. I understanded the locked button on the SD card itself, but that does not seem to affect anything. Any advice would be good. I am probably going to call moultries 800 number but I don't have the time right now to wait on hold. Thanks for any advice.
Scott

I have had that problem off and on. I usually unattach the battery, reset all the settings, make sure you have an empty card (or one that isn't full of pics). after you adjust all the settings, then put the card in right before you switch the mode to auto. That has been working for me.

I have had the same problem. I'm glad you posted, so maybe we can get this figured out. I spoke with a sales rep at Farm King in Burlington this weekend. He said they have had problems with "Impact" brand of cards. I let him know I was using a different brand and was still getting the "card locked" display. His suggestion was to return the camera for a new one. I did that and then set the camera facing my dogs' kennel. It took 40+ pics in a couple of hours and did not put up the "card locked" display. I put it back out into the field that afternoon and will see how it goes. They rep also said they are working on some programming issues that when resolved will be available to download to your camera from Moultries' websight.

I have seen where it says not to use kingston cards. My freinds camera has done the same thing and he reset it by removing the battery for a while.

Top Bottom