Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Card pull from this past week

SCOFFIN

Miles Coffin
I set my cam to video mode and man I got some good stuff. I had a herd of bucks come in on 1/31 and hang out for a while and a bunch of does came running through.. Here are some still pic's.. I'm busy creating a youtube channel and uploading the vid's.. I'll update this post with that info when I'm done uploading.

Also have cam #2 hung and ready for action.. Put some corn out to get them to come back more often and get better pic's..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

55IR - They are on sale at Bass Pro Shops right now for under $100 bucks.. So far so good. I like em..

Yes, he has.. He makes several apperances in the video's I posted on YouTube. Now I know why I'm not finding any shed's..

Very cool SCOFFIN! It looks like there are some nice up and comer's. :cool:
I love seeing bucks like that in the snow.

several of those bucks have some dandy genetics and look like they really could be some hogs someday!

Nice pics! That buck in the second picture is the 2nd smallest 10pt I've seen, lol.

This farm seems to have the high and tight rack genetics that you see in this buck. If you look at the pic I posted from this past week, that buck is narrow and tall too. I seen many bucks on this farm with genetics like that. I'd definitely take a hit on spread scores hunting this place.. Good thing I don't hunt for scores..

It is funny how farms are diff like that. Even when I bought my farm in 07 the deer had tall tight racks. didn't get any bucks with spread bigger than 17in or so. now there seem to be more wider bucks on cam and visually seeing.

Top Bottom