Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Card pull

Bowtech84

Its been a busy summer so I was kind of late getting cameras out this year but it was a decent first card pull. Where do you guys think these 2 will end up as far as score.
null_zpsa3a1a0ae.jpg

null_zps1709fe61.jpg

null_zpsfd88544a.jpg

null_zps92192eeb.jpg

null_zpsac4e8534.jpg

Those are 2 great deer (some if the biggest posted this season so far) and the second one has some good growing left.

Last edited:
Those are some beautiful bucks! Curious to the dates on the pics.

I put cameras out on the 15th of July, they were there together a few nights this past week. Pretty sure the second buck is the 8 pointer I passed last year and found his shed this spring. They are just pics of the actual trail cam pic. I had trouble uploading off the computer so I uploaded them mobile. Thanks plowboy for doing that. I will try getting the originals with the dates uploaded tonight. Looks like the bigger one is done and the second one still has room to grow.

Update:

The ten put on a little length since last time. Was hoping for more! :)
null_zpsc8a1a560.jpg

This guy hasn't changed much.
null_zpsa54c868b.jpg

null_zpsce5d10eb.jpg

He is really nice, what he is added in inches is really amazing! His main beams really swoop, good length, 24 inches.The frame looks 170, not quite 20 inches wide. Average deer's ear is 7 inches long, I use that as a ruler. Tine height isn't real tall but he is a beauty! I am impressed with the updates, can't wait to see next pull. Thanks!

sweeeeeet! first one is knarly cool!!! thinking 170ish, second has that great square frame look from the front 160! and some great brows.. In a perfect world shoot the first one this year and the second one next year when hes boone:way:!

sweeeeeet! first one is knarly cool!!! thinking 170ish, second has that great square frame look from the front 160! and some great brows.. In a perfect world shoot the first one this year and the second one next year when hes boone:way:!

That's exactly what I was thinking. I thought if that ten had one more year he would be a giant. In my eyes he looks young but in my area they will whack him and stack him. We had an 8 point last year my brothers and I passed numerous times in the stand and told our hunting group he's off limits. Well we did a deer drive first shotgun season and that 8 point came in behind me and my brother and stopped at 30 yards. I looked at my brother and started smiling because I knew that was the one that's been teasing him. We let him run between us and he went over the hill and one of the guys in our group shot him. To say he was upset would have been an understatement, but at the end of the day the guy that shot him was tickled, and to me that's what it's all about. If the good lord blesses me to have a shot at the big one that's just a bonus. I've already won.

Top Bottom